The question I ask myself on any stop in my career path is, "Will what I do here make a difference?" At the end of the day "Can I feel satisfied that in some small way, a person, an office, a community or the world at large has moved one tiny step forward because I cared?"
Being in Sales & Marketing Management widens the opportunities to learn and adapt in many industries. I have succeeded in industries from Food Retail to Petroleum to Computer Technology, adapting the sales and marketing experiences of the past to set goals and successes for the future.
Some of the jobs I have held were newly created positions, some I expanded the job descriptions as a result of going over and above to meet success.
K-12 Food Service/ Nationwide
Retail Food Manufacturing
Petroleum Marketing/ Convenience Store
Non Profit Fundraising
Computers and Technology
Trade Show Schedule/Management
National Sales Broker Management
Manufacturing Scheduling and Coordination
• Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Dimension, Illustrator, Acrobat
• MS Office - Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
• WordPress - Website Development
• Amateur Photographer - Digital/Film
• Sales/Customer Acquisition/Retention
• Email Marketing CRM Software, analytics, Constant Contact
• Donor Perfect